Automotive Electronics Solutions
E-Car Modeling Platform
TAC-SPP-CAN4 provides a system of 4 ECUs interconnected over a CAN bus. It offers a convenient numeric keypad for data entry and multiple LED banks for tracking system status. Upto 4 Application binaries in the ELF object file format may be loaded to the VSP and executed. Performance and execution profile information can be obtained using Teraptor Player for performance analysis and optimization. In addition detailed trace of execution may be obtained using Teraptor Player. Developers may also place breakpoints, examine register and memory values and modify them. Register and memory trace may be generated and saved to a file for later analysis of program behaviour. Virtual data streams allow simulation of input data to operating threads from files.
The development environment for TAC-SPP-CAN4 includes
- Teraptor Designer IDE
- A C compiler toolchain for ARM v4 architecture
- Complete set of device drivers for all included virtual devices
- Ready to use working demo application to kickstart development
- There are several advantages to use an SPP, including achieving hardware independence for software applications. Often, developing and testing applications on a particular reference board may introduce dependencies in the application on that processor/ECU.
- Using an SPP not only enables development of complex network applications, it does this while at the same time achieving target independence.
- SPP also allows changing the relative speed of the CAN bus (compared to processor) thereby allowing testing the application under different timing conditions.
Download TAC-SPP-CAN4 Datasheet
Do Contact Us - to request a proposal or to learn more.
- +91 94449 72818