- Teraptor Designer IDE
- Teraptor Player (Simulator)
- Teraptor Channels
- Teraptor SDK (Compiler)
- Synthetic Processor Design
- Synthetic Processor Verification
- System Modeling Platform
- Complex Systems Modeling
- Synthetic SoC
- VHLS Engine
- Design Flow
- Design Platform
- Usage Areas
- System Requirements
Channels contain pre-packaged models that can be used for kickstarting new system designs. For a latest update on Teraptor Channels, please contact our sales advisor. Unless otherwise indicated, these are SMDL (processor), C++ (peripherals) or SSDL (system) models.
- Teraptor Core Channel - Lite (TCC-Lite)
- Teraptor Automotive Channel (TAC) TAC includes models that are especially useful for automotive network modeling.
- Teraptor HMI Channel THMIC Includes HMI components. Includes LEDs, Display, Speedometer.
- Teraptor SIMIO Channel Includes Simulated IO components for providing streaming input / output capability driven by input and output data files.
|RAM||Model for introducing RAM blocks into the system.|
|LED||Seven segment LED display|
|Flash||For adding Flash memory to the system|
|I2C||I2C controller and Bus|
|DMA||Direct Memory Access Device|
|CAN Controller||CAN Bus Controller model|
|Ethernet Controller||A simple ethernet controller which emulates ethernet using the controller on the host|
|MIL-STD-1553||MIL-STD-1553 Controller and Bus|
* Not generally available or planned as part of 2013/2014 roadmap
Additional models are planned as per roadmap and are often prioritized based on specific client requirements.
Do Contact Us - to request a proposal or to learn more.
- +91 94449 72818