- Varadhi - Overview
- Varadhi - Features
- Varadhi Services
- Usage Scenarios
- Web Services
- Grid Computing
- Document Management
- Distributed Simulation
- Banking and Finance
- Distributed Games
- Industrial Automation
- Building Automation
- Point-of-Sale Appliances
- Intelligent Devices
- More Information?
Varadhi Names is a Naming Service designed for lightweight enterprise and embedded systems. Varadhi Names implements OMG's CosNaming specification (CosNaming and BindingIterator Interfaces).
Varadhi Names - Key Features
- Conforms to OMG's CosNaming Specification.
- User configurable Maximum Contexts, Bindings and Iterators.
- Static or Dynamic Memory Allocation.
- Supports standard Varadhi command line options.
- C++ Exceptions or Varadhi Exceptions.
- Includes nsman - Name Service Manager (command line utility).
Varadhi Naming Service Manager - Key Features
- Command Line Access to All Features of CORBA COSNaming Service
- Supports option to save state of a Naming Service
- Supports option to restore state of a Naming Service
Send inquiries to email@example.com